Friday, August 8, 2008

Week 14

Well, I'm actually in week 15 now, but I've just been beat this week and not feeling well, so I've been slacking a bit. Last week was a rough week. Most of you know this, but Aaron and I moved out of our Framingham house (sold it) and into a hotel for the month of August until we close on the new one. It was a very hectic, stressful and tiring day to say the least. So much so that I broke down at work the next day. I don't know why I thought I'd be able to handle going to work the next day after having the day I had and going to bed at midnight the night before, but let me tell you, it was not pretty. I started crying about 7:30 right before getting to work and kept crying when I got there until about 10 when I left to go work from home the rest of the day. I think my body was literally just so exhausted and beat that I just let it all go. However, living at the hotel isn't so bad, except for the fact that Herbie isn't really loving it, but it's definitely a nice temporary home. And then on Wednesday this week I really started to not feel well. It started with a really bad sore throat (still getting worse and losing my voice at the same time), but has now moved to my head, sinuses and I'm now breaking a bit of a fever. Sooo, mommy and baby plan on resting it up this weekend and hopefully going to get better. Little blueberry needs mommy to be well :) We'll write again next week after our Thursday doctor's appointment. Nothing fun (I don't think anyways), but I'll let you all know how it goes.

2 comments:

pat said...

sorry to hear you had such a bad week...don't push yourself so hard...your body is VERY busy growing our little "blueberry" and that takes a LOT of energy!!!!!!

Mrs. Ali Katz said...

you're not kidding me! I really do feel bad for Aaron. I feel like I'm always on edge and stressed out...it's not a good feeling and I know Aaron is having a hard time with it. Not to mention all the stress with being in a hotel, moving, work, etc...:(