Thursday, July 24, 2008

Week 12

Week 12 has come to a close and I'm just starting my 13th week. WOW, how time is flying. We are so excited to go to the doctors tomorrow - when would you ever expect to say that? We have another ultrasound tomorrow, so we'll be able to see just how big our little blueberry is getting. I'll be sure to post baby Katz's picture on Monday for you all to see. So week 12 was a good one - I felt great all week and I'm noticing that I'm not as tired (I do say "as tired" loosely). I'm expecting each and every week to just get better and better. However, I definitely have that baby bump I was telling you about. It's very cute - small, but noticeable! Some days it's bigger than others, but I guess that could be partially because of the bloating right? Although, our little blueberry IS already 2.5" long and the size of a large plum :) So, many of you already know this but I have say how excited I am to be pregnant with 3 of my very close friends. Aaron and I are due Feb 3rd (technically Feb 7th), one of my girlfriends is due 2 weeks before me and the other 2 are due at the same time 7 weeks before me. Soooooooo exciting. And even more exciting...tomorrow we'll make our next doctor's appointment in which we'll be to find out the sex of little blueberry!!!

No comments: