Friday, October 17, 2008

Week 25


It's groooowwwing....and I officially wore my first pair of "maternity" pants this week. Good stuff! Those things are comfortable. I'm still holding onto a lot of my regular pants and using the belly band though, but I do really need to go out and buy myself some maternity clothes. It's slim pickings lately. So not too much new since last week. We started washing and hanging some of the baby's clothing we received from family and friends. I can't get over how small some of those little onsies are! Unbelievable. Our baby furniture came in too! Yeah. Oh, one quick note...we cancelled the baby bedding that we registered for at Restoration Hardware. They discontinued one of the pieces so now I have to find a new one :( what a bummer. I'll keep you all posted as to where we register for our bedding. OH, actually, there are a couple new things to tell you all. My girlfriend who's also pregnant and I started prenatal yoga this week. We figured it would be a nice thing to do together and get our body stretching in the ways it needs to...haha. Aaron and I also signed up for a birthing class that we'll be taking in November. I'm actually very excited about it. I think it'll be a good reality for Aaron and I in terms of what the labor and delivery will be like. I feel like it's just around the corner and it's starting to freak me out. The only other thing I can tell you this week is that I'm starting to get these really uncomfortable pains in my belly button. I t feels like baby Katz is trying to poke through with a sharp pencil - OUCH!!! It lasts for about 15 minutes and then goes away. I'm also having a ton of pressure in my lower belly. Who knows...maybe it's the baby sitting on my bladder, but man it's a strange feeling. And the last thing I can tell you is that we've started looking into daycare and man oh man is it expensive. Absolutely unbelievable. We are taking a tour of 1 place next week and have a few more that we want to check out. Soooooo much to do before that little one arrives, but it's all good/fun stuff. Check back next week. I'll probably be twice as big as this week!

No comments: