Friday, November 28, 2008

31 weeks


OMG...we are ending week 31 and starting month 8 next week. I can't believe that in 2 months Aaron and I will have a teeny tiny person to take care of. How crazy is that? To think that Aaron and I will be responsible for the care of a 2 day old baby come February is simply insane to me. WOW!!! Any who...guess I better get used to the thought. It'll be here before we know it. So this week was a big one. This past Saturday was my baby shower, which was wonderful. Not only did we get a ton of great gifts for the baby, but it was SO GOOD to see everyone there. It had been a long time since I had seen many of my girlfriends, and the day just seemed to fly by way too quickly. Thank you all that were able to make it, Aaron and I really appreciate it! So let's see...what else? Well, yesterday was Thanksgiving and boy to Aaron and I have a lot to be thankful for...little baby Katz on the way and of course our beautiful new home. I kept thinking during dinner yesterday..."this is going to be the last thanksgiving dinner that I'm not worried about what our little one is doing." A scary, but wonderful feeling. So as you can see by my picture this week, I'm definitely getting bigger. Maybe still just in the belly, but definitely bigger. And don't worry about that small bruise on the side of my hip. I took a slight spill into my counter the other day. It completely caught me by surprise and I immediately started crying. It really didn't hurt THAT bad, but I think I was more scared than anything. Oh, and I think the baby has had the hiccups every single day since he started getting them and he's still moving around in there like a little gymnast. I was worried for a couple days there because he wasn't moving around as much as normal, but those days have passed. He's up to his old tricks :) ha ha. Well...until next week. Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

No comments: