Friday, November 7, 2008

Week 28


Well I am officially in my 3rd trimester (7th month)! Crazy huh. I can’t believe it. I don’t think I’ll ever be one of those pregnant mommies that say “just get this baby out of me.” I think it’s coming way too quick and to be quite honest with you all…I’m started to get a wee bit scared, OK a lot scared. Mainly of the actual labor and delivery. Anyways, we had our 28 week doctor’s appointment in which everything went very well. I had to drink the glucose drink to test for gestational diabetes…that came back negative, however my iron level was a bit low. Haven’t heard whether or not I need to do anything about that yet or not. Mom and baby are measuring just right and mommy has gained 12 lbs to date. Doctor says I’m right on target, so don’t anyone worry about only gaining 12 lbs so far. Baby’s heart rate was 128, which is normal, my blood pressure was normal and I got the flu shot, OH and Aaron got to hear the baby’s heartbeat for the first time. So sweet. So I guess that’s it for now…until next week…

No comments: