Saturday, December 6, 2008

Week 32


Oh my goodness, is my bladder out of control or what. I'm not exaggerating when I say that I think I pee about 15-20x a day and 3 of them being during the midnight hours :( so obnoxious. And every time I cough, sneeze or laugh really hard I get super nervous that I'm just going to let it all go :) haha...I'm sure some of you just looooved that one! So only about 8 weeks left...can you believe it. After the holidays are gone it's really going to be right around the corner. Aaron and I are busy trying to get the baby's room organized along with trying to get our house baby ready...well actually people ready I guess. It's still slightly empty looking, but really getting there. We have our furniture in, we just need to get all the little odds and ends that really make it feel lived in. But quite honestly I'm really lagging on all that stuff and am totally ok with it. I'd much rather come home after work and relax vs. going out shopping after work for Christmas or house stuff. ugh. Well...enough about the house, more about the baby. He's still moving around like crazy. He's a little out of control I must say. His little feet and maybe hands keep getting lodged into my rib cage. It is sooooo uncomfortable. And the time of day when he's the most active is right around when I head to bed and about 4 am in the morning :( Please tell me that's not a sign as to what his schedule is going to be like when he makes his appearance?? Anyways...things are going great. We have our 33 week appointment next Thursday. We'll let you all know how that goes. Until next week...

No comments: