Sunday, January 4, 2009

Week 36


Sorry...I know I'm posting this a couple days later than normal, but Aaron and I have been busy...not really, just catching up on things we won't be able to do as easy soon enough...like going to see a few movies, having dinner with friends, etc, etc. So I'm nearing the end of week 36 and start week 37 on Tuesday. Our next doctors appt is on Thursday which I'm very excited for. I know it won't be all that comfortable (since they'll be checking my cervix), but at least I'll learn something new about baby Katz. Last weeks appointment went fine, I've gained 3 lbs in the past 3 weeks (I'm up to 17 lbs), my blood pressure was great, but my sugar level was high?? Strange. Then over the past few days I started having blurred vision spells. I had one really bad one on new years eve, then another the next day, so I called my doctor on Friday. I had to go into the doctors immediately to have them check my blood pressure and sugar. Everything was fine. ugh! Who knows. But I am having other new "wonderful" things happen to me. I know I've told you all this before, but my bladder is OUT OF CONTROL. I pee all the time and sometimes it's so uncomfortable (because the baby is on my bladder) that I just want to cry. I've also been getting lovely shooting pains downstairs :) haha...I'm not laughing at the pain, I'm laughing at what I called it. Anyways, all is good. Can't wait to write and tell you where we're at next week.

No comments: